- Victoria Kietzman on About Terri
- perclexed on How to follow my own advice.
- Anne W. on How to follow my own advice.
- Carolyn in MN on How to follow my own advice.
- Carolyn in MN on WordPress works
Tag Archives: competitive analysis
What’s it worth?
Maria asked me, I was asked why I didn’t knit to sell when I was unemployed during the worst of the great recession. I said it was because nobody I knew could afford $500 sweaters. I don’t design, so there’s … Continue reading
Posted in Knitting Tagged business, competitive analysis, knitting, Ravelry 2 Comments