- Victoria Kietzman on About Terri
- perclexed on How to follow my own advice.
- Anne W. on How to follow my own advice.
- Carolyn in MN on How to follow my own advice.
- Carolyn in MN on WordPress works
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Lke this. This is what I’ve been doing
So you know I’ve been hitting the stranded knitting pretty damn hard. I’m taking it easy today, because I’m waiting for my book proof, and the domains are all moving to a new host, and there’s just not much to … Continue reading
Posted in Knitting 2 Comments
OMG, Terri, what the Ache Eee Double Hockey Sticks have you been doing?!
That’s a loaded question. What HAVEN’T I been up to? If you want the snarky version, I got trapped in @MayorEmanuel’s time warp continuum thingie. If you want the non-snarky version, I’ve been thinking. Yes. Thinking. You can start breathing … Continue reading
Posted in Knitting 3 Comments